Home » Terms & Condition
General Rules and Regulations
1. The ‘TATA Motors Delight Program’ (hereinafter called as ‘Program’) is open only to TATA Motors Commercial Vehicle Owners / Customers who are resident Indian nationals and have purchased vehicles after Jan 1st, 2009.
2. All aforesaid TATA Motors Commercial Vehicle Owners / Customers who are otherwise eligible (hereinafter called as ‘eligible persons’) and have fulfilled requisite enrollment procedure shall be issued a Program Membership Card namely ‘TATA Motors Delight Owner Card’ (hereinafter called as the ‘Owner Card’). Apart from this, for enrolling any additional vehicle under the same Owner name, after filling requisite form and on payment of the Program fee, they shall be issued a ‘TATA Motors Delight Chassis Card’ (hereinafter called as ‘Chassis Card’). Each Chassis Card will be linked to the Owner Card.
3. The Owner Card shall be issued only in the name of an individual of 18 years of age or more, or in the name of a company, corporate body or association of persons.
4. The Chassis Card shall be issued on the same name as on Owner Card subject to verification of ownership.
5. The Owner Card / Chassis Card is non-transferable.
6. The Owner Card / Chassis Card is valid only for 3 years from the date of issue in the Republic of India wherever the Program has been launched. The membership can be renewed after the aforesaid period by paying the renewal fee at the TATA Motors network.
7. A non-refundable fee will be charged to avail of insurance benefit, as applicable from time to time.
8. The eligible persons shall be required to fill one form namely ‘Personal Profile Form’ and one ‘Vehicle Registration Form’ for applying for the Program membership.
9. TATA Motors Limited reserves the right to reject any application for enrollment at its sole discretion, without assigning any reason or warning.
10. TATA Motors Limited is not responsible for any damaged / mutilated / lost-in-transit / incorrectly-filled forms.
11. The issuance of Chassis Card is subject to verification of ownership of vehicle.
12. The Chassis Card is valid only till Owner Card is valid. In case Owner Card is not renewed after 3 years, the Chassis Card shall become void. In such a case, the TATA Points shall lapse, if the membership is not renewed within the stipulated period but insurance will continue as per original term of issuance.
13. The explanation and clarification given in the FAQs also form part of the Program Terms and Conditions.
14. TATA Motors Limited reserves the right to withdraw any or all promotion benefits, at any point of time without prior intimation.
Form and Membership Fee
The membership enrollment fee for new enrollment is Rs. 500 per vehicle. This will entitle the customer of one Owner Card and one Chassis Card. For enrolling additional vehicles into the program, i.e. for additional Chassis Cards, the charges would be Rs. 500 per vehicle.
2. For enrolling into the Program it is mandatory for the applicant to fill the Personal Profile Form and Vehicle Registration Form.
3. Post enrollment into the Program, a member will be issued a Temporary Owner Card. It will be valid till the member receives his / her Program Owner Card.
4. It may take a minimum of 4 weeks to deliver the Card, from the date of enrolling into the Program. In case of non-receipt of the Card, it is mandatory for the applicant to intimate the TATA Motors dealership within 40 days from the date of application otherwise TATA Motors Limited will not be liable for any delay and / or loss to anyone, whatsoever.
5. On becoming a member of the Program, the applicant authorizes TATA Motors Limited and all organizations with which TATA Motors Limited may finalize arrangements, to use data submitted by him / her for marketing and communication purposes and to enhance performance of the Program.
6. As a member of the Program, the member authorizes TATA Motors and its Partners to send marketing communications through the media at the discretion of TATA Motors and its Partners.
7. In case of loss / theft of the Card, the member must inform the TATA Motors dealership immediately and pay processing charges for issuance of a duplicate Card, if interested.
8. All benefits related to the Program including the Free Personal Accidental Insurance cover of ` 1 lakh and Accidental Hospitalization Cover of ` 25,000 shall start from the date when Tata Motors processes the application and issues permanent cards; in case if the application is rejected then the Free Personal Accidental Insurance cover of ` 1 lakh and Accidental Hospitalization Cover of ` 25,000 shall be treated as cancelled.
9. The said Free Personal Accidental Insurance cover shall be valid for a period of 3 years and shall be subject to policy conditions of the Insurance Company.
10. All the Cards, even after their issuance, remain the property of TATA Motors Limited. Incase the company closes this Program, the members will have to return the Cards back to company. In such a case, the TATA Points shall lapse but insurance will continue as per original term of issuance.
11. TATA Motors Limited will not accept responsibility for circumstances that are beyond its reach or control, and that may cause a delay or inability to fulfill requests of the Cardholders.
12. TATA Motors Limited holds out no warranty and makes no representation about the quality of the goods and services provided by the channel Partners in the Program, and will not be responsible if the said goods / services are found defective / deficient / unsatisfactory in any way.
13. TATA Motors Limited shall not be responsible for any liability incurred by the Cardholders, with respect to any aspect of the Program.
14. TATA Motors Limited shall not, in any way, be liable or under any obligation to the Cardholders if the Program is withdrawn or modified due to statutory enactments, judicial / quasi judicial orders or any other reasons beyond its control.
15. TATA Motors Limited reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the terms & conditions or the duration of the Program, with or without prior notice.
16. In case of any disputes or differences in connection with the Program, the same shall be decided by the court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree that courts of Mumbai alone to the exclusion of all others shall have the jurisdiction to entertain and adjudicate any matter arising out of or in relation to the program.
TATA Points and Rewards
1. TATA Points can be accumulated as well as redeemed through the Owner Card. On Chassis Card, only TATA Points accumulation is possible. TATA Points on all Chassis Cards of a member can be clubbed and redeemed through the Owner Card.
2. The TATA Points will be credited to the Owner / Chassis Cardholders if they conduct any purchase or avail services of TATA Motors
Commercial Vehicles / parts at TATA Motors authorized outlets / service centers (hereinafter called as ‘TATA Motors Dealer’) only:
a. After enrolling into the Program and during the validity period of the Card
b. On presenting the Card to TATA Motors Dealer, at the time of settling the bill invoices
3. The TATA Points earning / accumulation will be on the basis of the money spent on the transactions carried out at TATA Motors Dealers as under:
|Activity||You Spend||You Earn|
|Service, Spares, Repair, Oil and Lubs||Rs. 100||1 TATA Point|
|New Vehicle Registration||Repeat Purchase||250 TATA Points per vehicle|
|Recon||Rs. 100||1 TATA Point|
|AMC||Rs. 100||0.5 TATA Point|
4. Following TATA Points shall be credited to the Cardholders, on following occasions:
i. 250 TATA Points for enrolling into the Program
ii. Applicable referral TATA Points for making self referrals leading to purchase of a new TATA Motors Vehicle as communicated by TATA Motors Limited for the period
5. The Owner / Chassis Card-holder may also be entitled for certain value added benefits from various channel Partners and associates.
6. The TATA Points in the members account are non-transferable.
7. The validity of the TATA Points will be 2 years from the date of earning / accumulation. If the TATA Points are not redeemed within the aforesaid period, they would be considered as null and void.
8. The TATA Points will be valid only till the validity of the Program membership. In the event of any lapse of membership, the member is required to renew his / her / its membership within a period of 6 months. In the event a member fails to renew his / her / its membership within this period, the TATA Points in the members account will be considered as null and void. In case of renewal of membership the TATA Points in the members account will be transferred to his / her / its new account.
9. The TATA Points can be redeemed by way of payments on getting service, spares at TATA Motors or by way of gifts which can be ordered by calling the call center (toll free no. 1800 209 7979).
10. If the Owner / Chassis Cardholder desires to renew his / her Owner / Chassis Card after 3 years, a new Owner / Chassis Card may be issued, subject to his / her paying fixed renewal fees and submitting the old Card. The TATA Points lying credited in old Card, if any, shall be carried over to the new Card.
11. In the event of accidental repairs no TATA Points will be offered on labour, repair charges and cost of spares.
12. The gifts / rewards due against TATA Points earned are not replaceable or refundable in cash nor can they be exchanged for any other alternative denominations.
13. If the Cardholder moves to a new town, the TATA Motors Dealer shall honor the earned TATA Points and benefits, provided that the Card is within its validity period and the Program is being held in that particular town at that time.
14. Any fraud or abuse of the Card and / or rewards / benefits arising out of the Program is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action by TATA Motors Limited, including forfeiture of accumulated TATA Points and related rewards / benefits, and may result into the cancellation of the Card.
15. If some TATA Points and / or rewards / benefits are wrongly credited into Cardholder’s account, the same shall be debited and Cardholder will be informed accordingly.
16. In case of any dispute on the TATA Points and / or rewards / benefits, the same shall be looked into / resolved only on production of the transaction bill to TATA Motors Program Center.
17. In the event a member is issued a duplicate Owner’s Card, the TATA Points existing in the member’s account will be transferred to this new Card.
1. In case of any legal dispute arising from the insurance contract the aggrieved party is requested to approach the Oriental Insurance Company directly.
2. For any dispute with regards to policy issuance / operation and claims settlement the aggrieved party or the claimant as the case may be shall not have any recourse to TATA Motors Limited for redressal of its / his grievance.
3. The Certificate of Insurance is proof that the vehicle is covered under the Hospitalization and Personal Accidental Insurance for Driver of TATA Motors Commercial Vehicle.
4. Information in the booklet is a manual replication of Terms and Conditions of the master Policy Issued to TATA Motors Limited. Though adequate care has been taken to incorporate all terms and conditions, any omission would not increase the liability of Oriental Insurance Company Limited from what is covered under the master Policy issued to TATA Motors Limited.
TATA Motors ‘Winner of the Quarter’ activity (Only for TATA Delight Program Members)
1. A TATA Motors ‘Winner of the Quarter contest’ will be chosen every quarter from amongst the eligible persons who have become the members of the Program in the previous quarter. The quarters would be - 1st January to 31st March, 1st April to 30th June, 1st July to 30th September and 1st October to 31st of December.
2. Each such Owner Cardholders or the applicants, as the case may be, are eligible to participate only once in this activity.
3. The employees of TATA Motors Limited & its advertising agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this activity. However they will be eligible for all other benefits and privileges of the Program.
4. The ‘Winner of the Quarter contest’ will be entitled for a special gift namely TATA Motors vehicle as decided by TATA Motors Limited, from time to time. The said gift is non-transferable and is subjected to applicable taxes to be borne by ‘Winner of the Quarter’.
5. The ‘Winner of the Quarter contest’ will be decided on the basis of Card number and not the Personal Profile Form number.
6. The ‘Winner of the Quarter contest’ will be intimated individually through registered post.
7. If any Owner Cardholder cancels his / her Card before ‘Winner of the Quarter’ contest, he / she will not be eligible to participate in the activity / draw.
8. TATA Motors Limited shall be liable for gift vehicle’s ex-showroom price only and all other charges viz. road tax, sales tax, registration charges, insurance and service charges etc. shall be borne by the ‘Winner of the Quarter’.
9. Throughout the country, only one draw shall be held every quarter.
10. The ‘Winner of the Quarter’ cannot claim monetary reimbursement in lieu of his / her / its prize.
11. The ‘Winner of the Quarter’ is liable to produce adequate identification and other documents as requested by TATA Motors Limited to claim his / her / its prize. Failing to do so might result in cancellation of the prize.